Because we are so thankful and honored to represent the individuals and families in counties throughout Texas and beyond, we are actively involved in the communities we serve.
The Law Firm of Alton C. Todd and its team of hard-working individuals do more than aggressively pursue our clients’ objectives, we have made a commitment to improving the communities we are each a part of.
Aside from the practice of law, the firm devotes a considerable amount of time and resources to those causes that make our communities special. Whether it is volunteering our time to a particular cause or sponsoring a worthy event, the Law Firm of Alton C. Todd is proud to be a part of the following events and organizations:
- City of Friendswood
- Friendswood Chamber of Commerce
- Friendswood Historical Society
- Friendswood High School
- FISD Education Foundation
- FHS Tennis
- FHS Soccer
- Friendswood Mustang Booster Club
- Friendswood ISD Alumni Association
- The Legends of Friendswood
- Westwood Elementary PTO
- Clear Brook High School
- Ball High School
- Santa Fe Booster Club
- Hamilton Bulldog Booster Club
- University Cheer
- University of North Texas
- Southern Methodist University-Dedman School of Law
- The Rosenberg Library
- National MS Society
- March of Dimes
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Society
- Lions Club International
- Art on the Avenue
- Junior League of Galveston County
- Krist Samaritan Center
- HB Guild Nutcracker
- The Gathering
- Fig Festival
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar Foundation
- Vice President – Friends of Downtown Friendswood Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Volunteer
Alton C. Todd has been appointed chairman of District 5 of the Texas Bar Foundation.
District 5 encompasses Galveston , Brazoria, Matagorda, Austin, Colorado, Wharton, Lavaca, Waller, Fort Bend , Grimes and Fayette Counties.
The Texas Bar Foundation fund grants to strengthen the administration of justice, provide legal assistance to the needy, educate the public about the law, and improve the legal profession through legal research, publications, and seminars.
Alton C. Todd has been invited by past State of Texas bar president, Richard Pena, to be a delegate in a group of professionals specializing in law and legal systems to participate this fall in bilateral exchanges with their professional counterparts in Egypt, under the auspices of People to People Ambassador Programs.