The Law Firm of Alton C. Todd
312 S. Friendswood Dr.
Friendswood, TX 77546
Notable local landmarks/attractions:
Clients can find our office at 312 S. Friendswood Dr, Friendswood, TX 77546.
Our office is located on Friendswood Dr, near the intersection with Willowick Ave. We are about three and a half miles northeast of the Pearland Regional Airport, a mile northwest of Stevenson Park, a mile northwest of Friendswood City Hall, and five miles west of Baybrook Mall. We’re also a mile and three-quarters from Frankie Carter Randolph Park.
The Harris County Civil Courthouse is located in Houston, about 24 miles north of our office. The Bob Casey United States Courthouse, also in Houston, is about 23 miles from our building. The Galveston County Courthouse is located in Galveston, 33 miles south of us.
- North: Head south on I-45 to exit 29, FM-2351/Friendswood/Clear Lake City Blvd. Turn right onto FM-2351, then left onto Friendswood Dr, and continue to our office.
- South: Go north on TX-35 and turn right onto CR-129. Continue on CR-129 as it becomes Edgewood Dr, turn right onto Friendswood Dr, and follow the road to our building.
- East: Take Bay Area Blvd west, and turn right onto Gulf Fwy. Turn left onto TX-2351, then left again onto Friendswood Dr. Continue on Friendswood Dr to our office.
- West: Go east on Broadway St until it becomes Friendswood Dr. Follow the road to our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Friendswood, Texas
- Spots at the office
We have a complimentary parking lot for visitors at our office building, which you can enter from Friendswood Dr or Willowick Ave. Please note that on-street parking is not available on Friendswood Dr or Willowick Ave. If you park on the street, you risk being ticketed and towed.
Friendswood does not have a public transportation system, but you can reach the El Dorado Park & Ride lot from Houston by taking Metro’s bus route number 244. Once you reach the El Dorado Park & Ride station, you will need to arrange for the four-and-a-half-mile trip to our office, such as via rideshare or a taxi.
Top Sights in Friendswood
- Stevenson Park
- Space Center Houston
- Kemah Boardwalk
- Painting with a Twist
- Baybrook Mall
- Frankie Carter Randolph Park
- Bergamos Spa Retreat
- Oxnard Park
Law Office Hours
Our office is available during regular business hours to schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys. You can request your consultation by filling out the contact form on our website. During your consultation, you can explain your accident to an experienced lawyer, and we will assess your case and outline your legal options for seeking compensation.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston Space Ctr – Clear Lake, an IHG Hotel
- Tru by Hilton Webster Houston NASA
- Best Western Webster Hotel, Nasa
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
The Law Firm of Alton C. Todd focuses on personal injury cases of all types, including motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, and defective products. Our founding attorney is board-certified in personal injury and civil trial law. Our mission is to provide experienced and knowledgeable representation for accident victims after an injury.
More Than 58 Years of Combined Experience
Our Friendswood personal injury attorneys have over 58 years of combined legal experience representing people injured due to the intentional or negligent conduct of others. We represent all clients on a contingency fee basis. This means that you do not need to worry about legal bills until we win or settle your case. If we cannot recover compensation for you, you will owe us nothing.
Contact our law firm to learn how we can assist you with your accident case.