- Galveston County Courthouse
- Galveston Historic Seaport – Home of the 1877 Tall Ship ELISSA
- Historic Downtown Strand Seaport Partnership
- Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig and Museum
Notable local landmarks/attractions:
Clients can find us at 305 21st St, Ste 253, Galveston, TX.
Our law office is located in the Heidenheimer building on 21st St/Moody Ave, between Mechanic St and Market St. We are four blocks south of the Galveston Channel, where you can find the Galveston Historic Seaport and the Port of Galveston Cruise Terminal. Our building is four miles northeast of Galveston Beach.
The Galveston County Courts building is about three and a quarter miles from our office and houses the Texas District Courts for Galveston. The U.S. District Court is about three-quarters of a mile from our building, the Galveston County Courthouse is half a mile south of us, and Galveston City Hall is about two-thirds of a mile southwest of our office.
- North: Take 21st St/Moody Ave south to our office.
- South: Go northeast on Seawall Blvd, turn left onto 21st St/Moody Ave, and follow the road to our building.
- East: Head west on TX-275/Harborside Dr, turn left onto 21st St/Moody Ave, and follow the road to our office.
- West: Go east on I-45 S and continue straight as the freeway becomes TX-87/Broadway Avenue J. Turn left onto 21st St/Moody Ave, and continue to our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Galveston, Texas
- 2028 Mechanic St. Lot
- 2100 Market St. Parking Garage
- 2019-2099 Mechanic Street Parking
- Galveston Amtrak Bus Stop
The 2100 Market St Parking Garage is located next to our building. The public entrance to the garage is located on 21st St/Moody Ave. You can also find a small surface lot at the intersection of Mechanic St and 21st St/Moody Ave. The entrance for this lot is on Mechanic St.
If you are traveling by public transportation, you can take Island Transit to our office. Bus routes 2, 4, and 6 stop on either Market St or 21st St/Moody Ave. These bus routes stop and start at the Downtown Terminal, where you can transfer to or from other bus routes.
Top Sights in Friendswood
Law Office Hours
Office hours: 8 am – 5 pm M-F
Our office is available during regular business hours to schedule a free initial consultation. You can request an appointment by filling out the contact form on our website. During your free consultation, we will listen to your story, assess your claim, explain your rights, and outline your legal options for pursuing personal injury compensation.
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
The Law Firm of Alton C. Todd focuses on personal injury cases. We handle all types of cases involving injuries caused by someone’s negligent or intentional actions, including motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, and workplace accidents. The firm’s founding attorney is board-certified in civil trial law and personal injury and is dedicated to helping accident victims get fair compensation for their injuries.
More Than 58 Years of Combined Experience
Our attorneys have over 58 years of combined legal experience. We have successfully represented many injured clients and recovered millions of dollars in compensation. Our attorneys are seasoned litigators who have won or settled many personal injury cases. Contact us to schedule a free consultation so we can put our experience to work for you.